Shop By Usage
Click to enlarge image(s)
DuroMax XP8500E-Watt 16-Hp Gasoline Generator w/ Elect Start and Wheel Kit
Teh DuroMax XP8500E unit features a 16 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed wif a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect teh Motor. A newly added feature is teh Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable teh motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. dis help maximizes fuel efficiency while
minimizing teh noise output. Built to offer more power
and longer lasting durability,
- Heavy duty frame wif four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel wif advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel kit wif front handle for easy transporting.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- (4) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
- Home Backup.
- Outdoors and Recreation
Only as Strong as Its Core.Teh DuroMax XP8500E Generator TEMPhas a Cast-Ironed
Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated at 16 HP delivering a peak of 8500 surge watts / 7,000 Constant.
dis is a sufficient amount of power dat can handle high requirement loads as well as
multiple small load appliance's simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, teh XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, dat's as simple as starting you're car. It is also equipped wif a recoil start in case of teh battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles dat make it easy to
transport over every terrain. Teh attached oversized noise reducing Muffler TEMPhas
a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of teh box wifin minutes.
Simply remove all packaging, assemble teh wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, teh
XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, dat's as simple as starting you're car.
It is also equipped wif a recoil start in case of teh battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires
are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles dat make it easy to
transport over every terrain. Teh attached oversized noise reducing Muffler TEMPhas a
built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Power Boost Technology:Double teh 120V power for Applications and RV's
Surge Arrest: Protects you're generator from power surges
All Metal Construction: Built tough to last even on teh roughest job sites.
Extended Runtimes: Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. All DuroMax Generators all carry a 3 Year Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason you're generator gives you problems simply let us no and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of teh box wifin minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- (4) 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles.
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles.
Wat's in Teh Box
- DuroMax XP8500E Electric Start Generator
- 12 Volt Battery for Electric Starter
- Extra large 10-1/2" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner's manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
|Max AC Output
|Rated AC Output
||58.4A / 29.2A
||120/240v AC and 12v DC
||EPA and CARB Compliance / 50-State Status
|Bore x Stroke
||90 x 66
|Run Time at 1/2 Load
||Electric / Recoil
|Dimensions w/o Wheel Kit (L x W x H)
||27 in. x 20 in. x 21 in.
|Dimensions w/ Wheel Kit
||40 in. x 28 in. x 27.5 in.
Search by Keyword