GENERAC GENERATOR VIDEOS
GEN-TRAN MANUAL TRANSFER SWICHES
Shop By Usage
Click to enlarge image(s)
MAP PRICING $1199.00=limited offer price reduction
CALL 724-439-5718 GET THIS AT A LOWER PRICE NOW OR PLACE ORDER NOW!
PLEASE CALL724-439-5718 OR ''PLACE ORDER NOW''
All Brand New Generators now $1015.00
DUROMAX XP1000EH/Hybrid= Gasoline / Propane 50AMP -Electric Key Start
-Battery -Wheel Kit=included
Guaranteed LOWEST SELLING Price Anywhere
Free Lift Gate Shipping Anywhere Continental Usa
Tax Free= Except For Pa/Calif
CALL 724-439-5718 OR PLACE ORDER NOW =$1015
EST SHIPPING WINDOWS= within 2 to 3 days of order
Guaranteed CAN'T BE BEAT- LOW PRICE
$1015 FREE LIFT GATE SHIPPING
CALIF CARB/EPA COMPLIANT =YES
Be prepared for the big storm or any power outage with the flexibility of the DuroMax
XP10000EH 10,000 Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator. Adding the capability of being
able to operate on Gasoline or Liquid Propane, you will be able to provide safe, reliable
power when you need it while increasing your generator's run time.
By also operating on propane, the LPG fuel will not gum up or foul your generator's
carburetor while still giving you quick, reliable starts every time.
DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed;
whether it's because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods,
DuroMax will deliver.
Powering this unit is a 18 Horsepower, DuroMax Over Head Valve Engine.
This feeds the fully loaded power panel with a peak 10,000 watts and 8,000
constant watts of power.
Also contained on the power panel is the
RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter,
and Circuit Breakers.
These units are EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the
quiet exhaust with spark arrestor.
The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA while running a load and drops
down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for an even quieter operation.
DuroMax Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any
type of power outages; expected or unexpected.
Any User, Any Time, All The Time.
The DuroMax 10,000 Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator was designed for reliable
performance and safe operation.
The user friendly electric key start is as easy as starting a car. Simply turn the
key and this Generator will start right up.
Forgot to charge your battery?
No worries, it is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being
Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles
that make it easy to transport over every terrain.
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP10000EH is the first unit to
feature a 18 Horsepower, OHV Air Cooled Engine. Look around and you will
not find another unit with this large of an engine. This powerplant produces
the 10,000 watts of peak power that feeds the fully functional power panel.
A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which
enable the motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. This help maximizes
fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. By utilizing a 18 HP engine,
the XP10000EH can handle heavy electrical loads as well as easily power multiple
small load appliances simultaneously.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. All DuroMax Generators all carry
3 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems
simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. y to begin producing power.
WHAT SET'S DUROMAX GENERATORS APART FROM THE REST?
- Powerful: Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Electric Start: As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- Recoil Start: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric & Recoil Start.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on line We meet and exceed strict online standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Can ship to California - CARB unit.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- DuroMax XP10000EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator.
- 12V Generator Battery.
- Generator Wheel Kit.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
|Max AC Output (Watts)
|Rated AC Output (Watts)
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)
||18Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff
|Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs)
||20 Hours on Propane & 10 Hours on Gasoline
||(120V/240VAC) & (12VDC)
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles
|120V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles
|120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock
|120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet
|10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
Search by Keyword