The DuroMax 5,500 Watt Mighty Series Dual-Fuel Generator is bar none the most powerful and unique generator in its class. Powered by either gasoline or propane, the dual-fuel capability coupled with an available 5.500 peak watts in a small footprint allows this generator to be used anywhere for anything! Similar units cost 2x as much and are 2x the weight. The DuroMax XP5500EH provides easy, reliable starting with either the keyed electric start, or E-Z recoil pull start. This unit is durable enough for construction sites as well as easy enough to transport for tailgating or camping. The 5,500 watts of power gives you enough power to run lights, tv, refrigerator, or any other necessary items during a power outage.
Packing an impressive 5500 peak watts into a portable unit was no easy task. DuroMax units are designed and thoroughly tested at the headquarters in Ontario, California. No corners are cut during design or manufacturing. From the factory to your front door, our quality shows and you will be impressed. All DuroMax Units are backed by a 1-year factory warranty and can be serviced at any of our approved service centers nationwide.
Only as Strong as Its Core: The DuroMax XP5500EH unit features a 7.5 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP5500EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 224cc Engine rated at 7.5 HP delivering a peak of 5,500 surge watts / 4,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User: Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP5500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind: DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always Factory Authorized Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
WHAT SETS DUROMAX GENERATORS APART FROM THE REST?
- Powerful: Powerful 7.5 HP (224cc) Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Electric Start: Simply turn the key and start the Generator.
- Recoil Start: Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, you’re buying a quality unit at a low price
- Durable DuroMax 7.5 HP, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four-point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Avg. Fuel Consumption: 20 Hours on Propane and 10 Hours depending on load.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Can California - EPA/CARB unit.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP5550EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator.
- 8" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
|Max AC Output (Watts)
|Rated AC Output (Watts)
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)
||Propane or Gasoline
||7.5 HP DuroMax OHV
|Low Oil Shutoff
||Electric / Recoil
|Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs)
||120 / 240
||36.6 / 18.8
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles
|120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles
|10A 12V Utility Connection
|Product Dimensions (in)(L x W x H)
||28 x 24 x 21
|Packaging Dimensions (in)(L x W x H)
||34 x 30 x 27