The DuroStar DS10000E 10,000 Watt Generator is the most powerful Generator currently from DuroStar.
- Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites
- to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a
- Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged
- simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate.
- All models are available with Electric and Recoil Start.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out.
- Have a Technical Question? 724-439-5718 Give them a call
- and they will be glad to help you out.
- When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers
- the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When
- power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond
- to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed.
- This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the
- 120 Volt Recptacle. It also allows the user to choose between
- operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously,
- or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage
- Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts
- for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit
- breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
What's in The Box
- DuroStar DS10000E Recoil Start Generator.
- 12V Generator Battery.
- Generator Wheel Kit.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max AC Output (Watts)
|Rated AC Output (Watts)
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)
||18Hp DuroStar Air Cooled OHV Engine
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff
|Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs)
||(120V/240VAC) & (12VDC)
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles
|120V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles
|120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock
|120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet
|10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
- It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the
- main control center for the Generator.
- On the Power Panel you can find the
- RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine
- Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers.
- These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also
- safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet
- exhaust with spark arrestor.
- The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA
- while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while
- idle control is engaged with no load for quiet operation
- . DuroStar Generators are designed to help
- you stay safe and secure during any type of power
- outages, expected or unexpected. DuroStar Generators
- are perfect for any application where portable power
- is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster
- or camping in the woods, DuroStar will deliver. These
- generators are designed with painstakingly attention t
- o every detail. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing
- or assembly of these units. Designed for Safe and Easy
- Operation, the DS10000E features a user-friendly,
- Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car.
- It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the
- battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard,
- they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that
- make it easy to transport over every terrain.