$2685.00 FREE SHIPPING
Click to enlarge image(s)
SG7000B3 – 7000/12000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator With Honda Engine
The SG7000 series are the most powerful Dual-Fuel generators (LPG or Natural Gas) on the market powered by a premium Honda GX390 OHV engine with oil alert to prevent engine seizure due to a low oil, Quieter performance, with more power.
The SG7000B3 provides reliable, portable power for your home, campsite, or job site.
It includes a box frame to keep it well protected and a wheel kit for easy mobility.
Using BEC carburetion which so advanced it can increase the lifespan of your engine by 10 times!
SG7000B3 Owner’s Manual
- Model SG7000B3
- Honda GX390 OHV Engine
- Designed to operate on Propane (LPG) or Natural Gas
- Natural Gas requirement: 93,600 BTU per hour
- Exclusive Ground Fault Circuit Interruption on 120-volt outlets and 240-volt outlets
- Premium Mecc Alte Alternator with 100% copper windings, Made in Italy
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) system provided by Mecc Alte produces precise voltage (less than 4% THD) necessary to power your sensitive electronics
- EPA COMPLIANT AND CARB APPROVED
- Honda® 3-year commercial warranty
- Smart Generators 2 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Electric/Recoil Start
- Low oil shutoff protection
- Battery and mobility kit included
- Compatible with 30 amp manual transfer switch
- OSHA Required GFCI Outlets,Overload Protection
- Eliminates bad gasoline issues and lets you skip fuel-system winterization
- Run time on LPG (Propane) up to 20 hrs at 50-percent load per 40 pound fuel tank
- Digital Hour Meter Display allows you to monitor essential functions such as Time of Use, Voltage, Hertz and Hours.
- The Quick-Release handle provides easy and compact storage while the flat-free wheels and the Hand Truck Frame design allow for easy transport, even over rough terrain.
||31.5 × 29 × 24 in
Honda GX390 OHV Engine
(2 pairs) NEMA 5-15R 120-volt, AND (1) L-14-30R 240-volt twist outlet
|Running Watts (LPG)
|Starting Watts (LPG)
|Running Watts (Natural Gas)
|Starting Watts (Natural Gas)
|Noise Level (dBA)