Click to enlarge image(s)
OUTDOOR 100 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R Enclosure
The outdoor rated 100 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch allows reliable 1 phase 120/240v AC power connection, NEMA 3R enclosure for outdoor mounting and use, compatible with all 2-wire start systems from all manufacturers.
Outdoor Rated 100 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R
The outdoor rated 100 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R Enclosure single phase 120/240v 2-wire Start Automatic Transfer Switch with NEMA 3R enclosure for outdoor mounting and use is compatible with all 2-wire start systems from all manufacturers. The switch monitors incoming utility power. When the utility power fails it starts the generator and transfer the emergency load onto the generator. After the utility power is restored it will transfer the load back to the utility source, cool down the generator and then return to a standby mode. The ATS has an exercise circuit that tests the generator system every week. The automatic test feature can be set under load or under no load.
Type 3R Outdoor Enclosures
- Door over door secure construction
- Listed to UL 50 standards for electric equipment enclosures
- fabricated from heavy gauge aluminum alloy suited to the size and Ampere rating of the switch
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Finish- Textured RAL 7035 light grey polyester powder coating which is aesthetically conducive for residential applications
- Doors secured with captive fasteners
- Gasketed enclosure minimizes ingress of water and dust
- Internal dead front panel for user safety when accessing controls
- Conduit knockouts on top / bottom and both sides