GENERAC GENERATOR VIDEOS
GEN-TRAN MANUAL TRANSFER SWICHES
Shop By Usage
View detailed images (8)
Click to enlarge image(s)
GENERATORS NEEDS LOW PRICE $ 1509.00 W/FREE SHIPPING
All 50 States
- 10,000 Watts
- Pairs with 20 HP tractor engine providing PTO power to operate within specification
- Connection friendly design uses a 1 3/8 inch 6 splined connection at the generator to connect to the tumble bar (T-bar) drive shaft (add at checkout)
- 100% copper windings, revolving field brushless alternator type design provide Winco PTO generator owners stronger motor starting capacity, longer operating life, and smooth clean electricity boasting a total harmonic distortion of less than 5%
- The heavy duty steel mounting base, maintenance free bearings, rugged cast iron gear casing, helical gears, and a protective steel PTO guard shield are but a few of the Winco quality attributes loyal operators count on for reliability, durability, and return on investment
- Rodent protection as just about every farm environment is home to many critters just looking for trouble
- Ground lug for protection when storms hit
- Line bored as mated pair to within 3/1000th of an inch
- Optional PTO drive shaft, PTO trailer kit, and manual transfer switches available
- Operator friendly large voltmeter makes monitoring and adjusting power from the tractor seat simple
- Full power receptacle is mounted on the control panel and (1) 60 Amp NEMA 14-60P plug is included, making it easy to harness the generator's total potential power
- An American built favorite and Le Center, Minnesota's own WINCO W10PTOS tractor driven PTO generator is designed to start motors and to keep your farming, agricultural, hobby farm, or ranch operation running even when the main grid power is out or you need remote power around your barns, buildings, or on the "back 40."
- Our farming clients have been well pleased by Winco's ability to combine the rugged and sturdy design in a PTO generator yet not compromising the functional details operators need in a generator.
- The W10PTOS is Winco's response to meeting the needs of the subcompact tractor operators needing mobile power on a farm.
- This PTO generator works well to provide consistent high voltage levels during starting and simultaneous running of heavy impact loads providing the 10PTOS PTO generator the ability of starting a 4 HP code G motor.
- As well, the 10PTOS PTO generator, with its 100% copper windings, brushless alternator, skewed rotors, and heavy duty capacitors and diodes, provides consistent, clean, and safe electricity boasting
- less than 5% total harmonic distortion, that our farmers look for when powering their operations that could potentially have sensitive electronics that can be damaged by less sophisticated brand PTO generators.
- With a main generator circuit break topping out at 42 Amps, this PTO generator is equipped to take on the modest needs of most ag operations.
- Winco even provides a full power 60 Amp plug to use in concert with their control panel 60 Amp receptacle to allow farmers to get the full power potential from the generator.
- The oversized 3" voltmeter provides optimal viewing from the seat of the tractor to make adjustments as necessary.
- Our row crop, pig farmer, turkey farmer, poultry operators, beef cattle, and various other agricultural operations clients come to us wanting a world class PTO generator that won't quit when livestock, produce, drying operations, planting, harvesting operations, and other bottom line generating activities are on the line, time sensitive, and unfortunately, susceptible to a less-than-accountable power grid.
- When your ag operations or homestead cannot quit and you need backup power, count on Winco's proven American brand PTO generator that is machined, wound, assembled and tested in their Le Center, Minnesota facility.
Search by Keyword