GENERATORS-NEEDS LOW PRICE---- AVAILABLE IN 1PH & 3 PH
$ 13,111 CALL 724-439-5718 FOR OPTIONS AND DISCOUNTED PRICING AND PHASE NEEDED 1PH 3PHFREE SHIPPING
NEED ADVICE- CONTACT JWENSING@VERIZON.NET
…Isuzu Diesel Motor; 3-Phase Operation
This standby generator is best suited for: 1)backup of small to medium-sized home-based or similar businesses (that utilize 3-phase electricity); 2)prime power in application up to approximate dimensions 1600 square feet (if 3-phase power desired);model can also be used for following: 3)backup of a large home (we like generator of this size for residence measuring 4000 to 5300 square feet; if homeowner seeking 3-phase diesel backup).
The DR20I4-D from Winpower is 20 kilowatt 3-phase diesel standby generator. Available voltages: 120-208, 120-240, and 277-480. Offered as open-skid model, or with Sound-Pak climate and sound-resistant housing. 20 kilowatt output in prime or standby setting. 1800 rpm operation. Stamford rotating-field brushless alternator. 2.2-liter 4-cylinder Isuzu engine. Equipped with Deep Sea DSE7110 digital controller. See Switch Options tab for 3-phase Zenith and Asco auto transfer switches, recommended for use with this standby product. DR20I4-D diesel is CARB certified, available to California residents.
The Winpower DR20I4 diesel standby generator offers up to 20 kW of power for the business owner or homeowner. Winpower utilizes the Isuzu 2.2L engine which has been used in industrial applications for years to give you the confidence of performance and reliability. Whether using this unit for standby or prime power, you can rest assured you are getting the best product on the market. Available in several phase/voltage models. Open Skid design (POWR-PAK) or with Cabinet Enclosure (SOUND-PAK). Optional fuel tanks and trailers available. UL 2200 and CSA Listed.
Winpower DR20 Spec Sheet
Winpower DR20 Open Outline
Winpower DR20 Closed Outline
Winpower DR20 Engine Spec
Winpower DR20 Generator End Spec
Winpower DR20/DR30 Operation Manual
Wincogen Product Catalog
- Isuzu 4LE1 36hp 2.2L diesel engine.
- EPA Certified Tier 4 Interim.
- Efficient low fuel consumption design.
- Circulating block heater.
- Stamford industrial grade generator.
- Rated for continuous standby use.
- Class H insulation.
- Automatic voltage regulator provides +/-1% regulation.
- Available in all common voltages.
- Digital genset DSE 7310 controller.
- Engine/genset display and protection.
- Glow plugs and starter solenoid controls.
- Emergency stop.
- USB connectable communications.
- Expanded communications options.
- Audible alarm.
- Engine exerciser.
- Event log.
- Configurable inputs.
- Configurable outputs.
- UL/CSA Listed.
- See the Spec Sheet below for a full listing of features.
- Open Skid Design (Sound Attenuated Cabinet available)
- Welded and powder coated steel base.
- Rubber mounted engine and generator.
- Electrician friendly single cover connection points.
- Load bank tested.
- Single step 100% load tested.
- Operation Manuals.
- Designed for long life.
SOUND-PAK Cabinet Option
- Constructed with Galvannealed steel
- Lockable doors keyed alike
- Stainless steel hinges and door stops
- Critical muffler
- Maintenance doors and panels
- Powder coated prior to assembly
- Sound absorbing foam lined
- Cooling air deflectors
DR20I4 Spec Sheet
Fuel Tanks and Trailers
- 32 gallon composite fuel tank enclosed in base of unit - not UL142 Listed
- 55 gallon base mounted steel double wall fuel tank - UL142 Listed
- 110 gallon base mounted steel double wall fuel tank - UL142 Listed
- 155 gallon base mounted steel double wall fuel tank - UL142 Listed
- DOT approved single axle trailer with single wall 32 gallon fuel tank
- DOT approved single axle trailer with single wall 50 gallon fuel tank
- H - Remote Annunciator (Included in Option I)
- I - NFPA 110 Level 1 Compliant Upgrade (Factory installed. Includes a dual rate battery maintenance charger with failure indication, 16-light remote annunciator, low coolant level indication, block heater upgrade that maintains 100˚-120˚F, and enhanced genset controller pre-alarm settings.)
- J - Battery Heater
- K - Excitation Boost System (EBS)
- N - DSE 5 Amp 12/24 VDC Battery Charger with battery failure contact
- O - DSE 10 Amp 12/24 VDC Battery Charger with battery failure contact
- R - Generator Strip Heater
DSE7310 Controller Options
- Remote Display (DSE2510)
- WEBNET Gateway Ethernet Communications (DSE890)
- Expandable Outputs (DSE2157)
- Expandable Inputs (DSE2130)