Click to enlarge image(s)
WINCO 200 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R Enclosure
|GUARANTEED: WE BEAT ALL PRICING
CALL 724-439-4718 :SAVE$=LOWER PRICE
W/FREE LIFT GATE SHIPPING
The outdoor rated 200 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R Enclosure offers single phase 120/240 volt operation with a 2-wire start fits all 2-wire type generators, NEMA 3R enclosure for indoor mounting.
Outdoor Rated 200 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R
The ASCO 185SE Residential Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch combines the series 185 automatic transfer switch with circuit breaker disconnect device for the normal source
. An additional circuit breaker for the emergency source in optional.
In addition, main jumper is provided to connect both the neutral and ground conductors in accordance with NEC requirements for service entrance equipment.
For use on Optional Standby Systems as defined by NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC).
Service entrance rated transfer switches are generally installed at locations that have a single utility feed and a single emergency power source. The ASCO 185SE Service Entrance Automatic Transfer Switch uses the same reliable transfer switching mechanism and controller as the Series 185 product platform, and also includes a circuit breaker as a utility source disconnect device.
PRODUCT FEATURES: • Suitable for use as service entrance equipment •
The ASCO Series 185SE is listed to UL1008 for Transfer Switching Equipment, and meets all NEC requirements for service entrance equipment.
• Size rating available: 200 and 400 amps
• Circuit Breaker disconnect on the normal source for isolation of transfer switch and other electrical equipment.
• Bonding jumper on Neutral and Ground.
• Silver plated copper ground and neutral bus.
• Solderless screw type terminals for External Power Connections
• Available in either UL approved Type 1 or Type 3R enclosure
The outdoor rated 200 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R Enclosure single phase 120/240v 200 Amp 2-wire with NEMA 3R enclosure for outdoor mounting and use is compatible with all 2-wire start systems from all manufacturers. The switch monitors incoming utility power.
When the utility power fails it starts the generator and transfer the emergency load onto the generator.
After the utility power is restored it will transfer the load back to the utility source, cool down the generator and then return to a standby mode.
The ATS has an exercise circuit that tests the generator system every week.
The automatic test feature can be set under load or under no load. FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Type 3R Outdoor Enclosures
- Door over door secure construction
- Listed to UL 50 standards for electric equipment enclosures
- fabricated from heavy gauge aluminum alloy suited to the size and Ampere rating of the switch
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Finish- Textured RAL 7035 light grey polyester powder coating which is aesthetically conducive for residential applications
- Doors secured with captive fasteners
- Gasketed enclosure minimizes ingress of water and dust
- Internal dead front panel for user safety when accessing controls
- Conduit knockouts on top / bottom and both sides