ASCO 185 AUTO TRANSFER SWITCH (1PH, 400A) -
GENERATORS-NEEDS LOW PRICE=$2035
185A2400F4M Outdoor Duty 400 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R OutDoor Enclosure
The 185A2400F4M outdoor rated 400 Amp ASCO 185 Series Automatic Transfer Switch NEMA 3R Enclosure single phase 120/240v 400 Amp 2-wire with NEMA 3R enclosure for outdoor mounting and use is compatible with all 2-wire start systems from all manufacturers. The switch monitors incoming utility power.
When the utility power fails it starts the generator and transfer the emergency load onto the generator.
After the utility power is restored it will transfer the load back to the utility source, cool down the generator and then return to a standby mode.
The ATS has an exercise circuit that tests the generator system every week. The automatic test feature can be set under load or under no load.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Type 3R Outdoor Enclosures
- Door over door secure construction
- Listed to UL 50 standards for electric equipment enclosures
- fabricated from heavy gauge aluminum alloy suited to the size and Ampere rating of the switch
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Finish- Textured RAL 7035 light grey polyester powder coating which is aesthetically conducive for residential applications
- Doors secured with captive fasteners
- Gasketed enclosure minimizes ingress of water and dust
- Internal dead front panel for user safety when accessing controls
- Conduit knockouts on top / bottom and both sides
CONTROL AND DISPLAY PANEL
User-friendly control interface with easy to understand symbols and visual indicators to inform operator of transfer switch and power source status.
- True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources
- Terminals for convenient connection of neutral and ground conductors
- Textured light beige color aesthetically suitable for residential applications.
- Listed to UL 1008 for optional standby systems, handling total system load including motors and all other electrical loads
- CUL listed for canadian installations
- Meets article 702, nfpa-70 national electric code (nec) requirements
VOLTAGE & FREQUENCY SENSING
- Adjustable single phase sensing on normal source. Normal source pickup voltage is adjustable to either 198 volts or 209 volts; drop-out is adjustable to four incremental settings, 154 volts, 176 volts, 187 volts, or 198 volts
- 10 second time delay before load transfer to emergency source, to allow generator warm-up and stabilization.
- Adjustable 0 or 4 second time delay while on standby source to ignore momentary generator voltage dips.
- 15 minute time delay before load retransfer back to utility source, to ensure stability of utility power.
- Adjustable 2 or 5 minute unloaded running time delay allows generator to cool down prior to shutdown.
- Weekly generator exerciser with or with out load transfer.