Click to enlarge image(s)
Winco 22kW/19kW EC22000VE/A-17 Portable Generator 120/240V, 3-PH, 57Amps, Electric
GENERATORS-NEEDS LOW PRICE $4689 FREE LIFT GATE SHIPPING-- TAX FREE EXCEPT PA-WASH-CALIF
There is nothing bigger than this. We checked. Our EC22 provides more running watts than any other air-cooled generator on the market. It is a great unit to add to vehicles and trailers that reduces cost and weight in comparison to liquid-cooled models.
The EC22000VE is preferred by commercial professionals (construction, agriculture, spray foam, roofing, insulation, mobile goods and services, mobile-restaurants, mobile-grooming, leisure, amusement, and more) because of their durability and exceptionally clean power that is suitable for the most sensitive loads.
WE CAN PROVIDE CONTRACTORS PRAISES OF THIS WORK HORSE GENERATOR= BUILT TO LAST UNDER ALL CONDITIONS
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine
Premium-grade Vanguard engines are application-
engineered to power equipment that works for a living
Low Oil Protection
In the event of low-oil level, the engine will shut down,
which will protect the engine from damage.
Vacuum Fuel Pump
30″ fuel lift capability.
MAUX Auxiliary System
Ensures the generator end can withstand 300%
motor starting inrush for 20 seconds.
100% Load Tested
We load test every generator before it leaves our factory.
Winco EC22000VE-3 - 19,000 Continuous Watt & 22,000 Surge Watt, Electric Start, Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Powered, 1- Phase, Gasoline Fueled, Vehicle Mounted Portable Generator
Winco generators are preferred by commercial professionals (construction, agriculture, spray foam, roofing, insulation, mobile goods and services, mobile-restaurants, mobile-grooming, leisure, amusement, and more) because of their durability and exceptionally clean power that is suitable for the most sensitive loads.
The EC22000VE-3 is a designed with a commercial grade Briggs & Stratton engine capable of providing reliable day after day power.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard, EPA Compliant, 35 HP BIG BLOCK gasoline engine
- Cast iron cylinder sleeves increase engine life and reduce oil consumption.
- Pressurized lubrication system with spin on oil filters and low oil shutdown is included standard on all EC engines.
- Electric key start at the generator with no auxiliary key start wired. Battery and battery rack not included.
- Optional fuel system available from WINCO that includes a 15 gallon composite fuel tank, primer bulb, fuel cap with gauge, carbon canister, fuel line, connectors and brackets.
- Customer connection is provided via direct connect to the 80 amp Square D mainline breaker
- Knockout is on the top of the generator. Double knockout diameters are 1.3” and 1.7”
- Fixed stator with skewed slot and a rotating inductor fitted with a damper cage.
- 2/3 pitch reduces harmonic content <5%.
- MAUX Auxiliary System ensures the generator end can withstand 300% motor starting inrush for 20 seconds.
- AVR true RMS with voltage accuracy of +/- 1%
- 100% copper windings are more efficient, more durable and provide superior motor starting.
- All models are rotating field brushless designs. The only regular maintenance these generator ends require is an exercise period every three to four weeks to remove any built up moisture in the windings.
- +/-5% voltage regulation is standard.
||Vehicle Mount Generator
||Brushless Alternator, Built In America, Copper Windings
||Briggs & Stratton
||Vanguard 61 BIG BLOCK
|Auto Start & Stop (For Use With Automatic Transfer Switch)
|Battery For Electric Start
||Add @ Checkout
|Fuel Cons. @ 50% Ld
|Fuel Cons. @ 100% Ld
|Low Oil Shutdown/Alert
|Engine Cyl. Sleeve Mtrl.
|Operational Volume (dB @23ft)
|Consumer Generator Warranty
|Commercial Generator Warranty
|Ship Weight (Lbs.)
||38.0"L x 21.5"W x 25.0"H
|California Destination-Operators-Buyers Warning
||Click Here For California Proposition 65 Warning
|Engine Owner Manual|
|Surge Start Watts
|Continuous Rated Watts
|Rated Amps @ Min Volt (Commonly 120v)
|Rated Amps @ Max Volt
|Total Harmonic Distortion
||Less Than 5%
|Bonded Neutral (Y/N)
||Bonded Neutral To Ground