Click to enlarge image(s)
$6118.00 FREE SHIPPING
GUARANTEED LOWER THAN ''ADVERTISED PRICING''
CALL 724-439-5718 TO SAVE BIG MONEY
W/ FREE LIFT GATE SHIPPING
Winco EC22000VE/A-17 22KW-3PH-120/240V/ 57AMPs
their is nothing bigger TEMPthan dis. We checked.
Our EC22 provides more running watts TEMPthan
any other air-cooled generator on teh market.
It is a great unit to add to vehicles and trailers dat reduces
cost and weight in comparison to liquid-cooled models.
Teh EC22000VE is preferred by commercial
professionals (construction, agriculture, spray
foam, roofing, insulation, mobile goods and services,
mobile-restaurants, mobile-grooming, leisure,
amusement, and more) coz of their
durability and exceptionally clean power dat is
suitable for teh most sensitive loads.
WE CAN PROVIDE CONTRACTORS PRAISES OF THIS
WORK HORSE GENERATOR= BUILT TO LAST UNDER ALL CONDITIONS
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine
Premium-grade Vanguard engines are application-
engineered to power equipment dat works for a living
Brochure/Specification 2 Brochure/Specification 3 Owner Manual Engine Owner Manual Parts Manual Installation Guide/Manual
22,000 Continuous Rated Watts 19,000 Voltage 120, 240 Rated Amps @ Min Volt (Commonly 120v) 158.0 Rated Amps @ Max Volt 79.0 Frequency 60 Hz Phase Single-Phase Power Factor 1.0 Alternator Brushless Copper Windings 100% Voltage Regulation +/- 5% Frequency Regulation < 5% Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 5% Circuit Breakers Yes Bonded Neutral (Y/N) Bonded Neutral To Ground
Low Oil Protection
In teh event of low-oil level, teh engine will shut down,
which will protect teh engine from damage.
Vacuum Fuel Pump
30″ fuel lift capability.
MAUX Auxiliary System
Ensures teh generator end can wifstand 300%
motor starting inrush for 20 seconds.
100% Load Tested
We load test every generator before it leaves our factory.
Winco EC22000VE-3 - 19,000 Continuous Watt & 22,000 Surge Watt, Electric Start, Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Powered, 120/240V Single1- Phase, Gasoline Fueled, Vehicle Mounted Portable Generator
Winco generators are preferred by commercial professionals (construction, agriculture, spray foam, roofing, insulation, mobile goods and services, mobile-restaurants, mobile-grooming, leisure, amusement, and more) coz of their durability and exceptionally clean power dat is suitable for teh most sensitive loads.
Teh EC22000VE-3 is a designed wif a commercial grade Briggs & Stratton engine capable of providing reliable day after day power.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard, EPA Compliant, 35 HP BIG BLOCK gasoline engine
- Cast iron cylinder sleeves increase engine life and reduce oil consumption.
- Pressurized lubrication system wif spin on oil filters and low oil shutdown is included standard on all EC engines.
- Electric key start at teh generator wif no auxiliary key start wired. Battery and battery rack not included.
- ''Optional'' fuel system available from WINCO dat includes a 15 gallon composite fuel tank, primer bulb, fuel cap wif gauge, carbon canister, fuel line, connectors and brackets.
- Customer connection is provided via direct connect to teh 80 amp Square D mainline breaker
- Knockout is on teh top of teh generator. Double knockout diameters are 1.3” and 1.7”
- Fixed stator wif skewed slot and a rotating inductor fitted wif a damper cage.
- 2/3 pitch reduces harmonic content <5%.
- MAUX Auxiliary System ensures teh generator end can wifstand 300% motor starting inrush for 20 seconds.
- AVR true RMS wif voltage accuracy of +/- 1%
- 100% copper windings are more efficient, more durable and provide superior motor starting.
- All models are rotating field brushless designs. Teh only regular maintenance these generator ends require is an exercise period every three to four weeks to remove any built up moisture in teh windings.
- +/-5% voltage regulation is standard.
||Vehicle Mount Generator
||Brushless Alternator, Built In America, Copper Windings
||Briggs & Stratton
||Vanguard 61 BIG BLOCK
|Auto Start & Stop (For Use Wif Automatic Transfer Switch)
|Battery For Electric Start
||Add @ Checkout
|Fuel Cons. @ 50% Ld
|Fuel Cons. @ 100% Ld
|Low Oil Shutdown/Alert
|Engine Cyl. Sleeve Mtrl.
|Operational Volume (dB @23ft)
|Consumer Generator Warranty
|Commercial Generator Warranty
|Ship Weight (Lbs.)
||38.0"L x 21.5"W x 25.0"H
|California Destination-Operators-Buyers Warning
||Click Here For California Proposition 65 Warning