Click to enlarge image(s)
The Winco Redi-Power RP25 mobile diesel generator offers a rugged 2.2L Isuzu diesel engine, up to 20 kW of power, a 4-position voltage selector switch, standard receptacle panel, a premium DOT approved trailer, and a 45 gallon fuel tank to keep your jobsite going for over 24 hours
LIST PRICE $27900.00 Please Call 724-439-5718 for MORE Discounted Pricing
GENERATORS-NEEDS ''CAN'T BE BEAT'' SPECIAL THIS WEEK=
LOW PRICE BY CALLING 724-439-5718=$20689.00 FREE SHIPPING & TAX FREE
Please Call 724-439-5718 for MORE Discounted Pricing
NEED ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
PLEASE CALL 724-439-5718 est
OR E-MAIL email@example.com PLEASE LET US HELP YOU DECIDE WITH EXPERT ADVICE ANY QUESTIONS=CALL 724-439-5718 BEFORE ORDERING SAVE NOW!
The Winco Redi-Power RP25 mobile diesel generator offers a rugged 2.2L Isuzu diesel engine, up to 20 kW of power, a 4-position voltage selector switch, standard receptacle panel, a premium DOT approved trailer, and a 45 gallon fuel tank to keep your jobsite going for over 24 hours.
- Four position voltage selector switch provides true Line-Line and Line-Neutral voltages for all common single and three phase voltages. (Three position switches offered on other brands compromise the Line-Neutral voltage in at least one position.)
- Single phase double-delta connection balances the single phase load.
- Oversized industrial generator end provides a full 20kW in single phase instead of a 20%-30% derate that is common.
- Generator is rated for 125/40o C. at standby rating.
- +/-1% automatic voltage regulation.
- All digital control panel eliminates analog gauges and allows the operator to view the voltage of multiple legs simultaneously.
- All shutdowns and warnings are logged to provide maintenance personnel with an important diagnostic tool.
- Digital control panel disconnect switch preserves battery during storage.
- Control system comes with standard two-wire start controls that work with most common transfer switches and other starting devices.
- Dual Square D thermalmagnetic circuit breakers to provide quick and reliable overcurrent protection.
- Three independent safety kill switches prevent operators from changing voltages during operation and accessing the terminal block while the generator is operating.
- Camlock connection is now included standard.
- Premium DOT approved single axle trailer.
- 2" ball coupler is standard; 2 5/16" coupler or 3" pintle available upon request.
- Electric brakes are standard.
- Torsion bar suspension.
- Rear leveling jacks are included standard.
- Steel bolt-on trailer fenders are sturdy enough to stand on and easy to repair after a mishap.
- Four trailer tie down points.
- Galvaneal steel housing (14 gauge) with powder coat paint for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Steel single wall 45 gallon fuel tank for up to 24 hours runtime.
- Identically keyed doors.
- Single point lifting eye.
- Optional integrated cable/tool box available.
- Standard receptacle panel (4xNEMA 5-20R, 2x50A twist-lock, 1x shore power, 1x terminal block, camlock set).
- Standard jacket heater and battery charger.
RP25 Spec Sheet
- DSE890 Communication Package With GSM And GPS Antennas.
- Tool box.
- Spare tire and mounting bracket.
20 kW / 25 kVA
18 kW / 22.5 kVA
Amperage - 3 Phase:
69A @ 208V, 60A @ 240V, 30A @ 480V
Amperage - 1 Phase:
70A @ 240V (at terminal block)
Voltage - 3 Phase:
208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 460, 480V Switchable
Voltage - 1 Phase:
120, 139, 208, 220, 240V Switchable
0.8 @ 3 Phase, 1.0 @ 1 Phase
4-pole, Revolving field, Single bearing, Brushless, 1800 rpm
Receptacles (Single Phase):
2-20A 120V GFCI Duplex, 2-50A 120/240V Twistlock, 1-Terminal Block for Full Connection with Safety Shut Off
Isuzu 4LE1, 2.2 liter, 4-cylinder, Natural aspiration, Liquid-cooled, Direct Injection, 85 x 95 Bore x Stroke
Engine Starting System:
Fuel / Tank Capacity:
Diesel / 55 gallons
1.8 gph @ full load, 0.9 gph @ half load
EPA Tier 4 Interim
Dimensions LxWxH (inches):
129” x 57” x 73”
1 year / 1000 hours