Click to enlarge image(s)
PLEASE CALL CALL 724-439-5718 FOR LOWER THAN ADVERTISED PRICING
GUARANTEED: ''DISCOUNTED PRICING''
W/FREE LIFT GATE SHIPPING
277/480 Volt Three Single Phase-
Model 35PTOC4-18 Power Take-Off PTO Generator, 540 RPM Operating Speed, 36000 Standby Watts, 30600 Continuous Watts, 43 Standby Amp, 36 Continuous Amp,
All 50 States
Winco Tractor Driven PTO Generator - 35PTOC4-18, 30.6 kW
Continuous, 540 RPM, 3-Phase, 277-480 Volt
- 30,600 Watts Continuous; 36,000 Watts Standby output
- Pairs wif a 70 HP tractor engine, providing PTO power to
- operate wifin specification.
- Connection friendly design uses a 1 3/8 inch six spline connection
- at teh generator to connect to teh tumble bar (T-bar) drive shaft (add at checkout)
- 100% copper windings, rotating field brushless type design, and teh
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) wif auxiliary winding provide
- Winco PTO generator owners stronger motor starting capacity and a longer operating life
- Heavy duty bar and ring shell, maintenance free bearings, rugged cast iron gear casing, helical gears, and a protective steel PTO guard shield are but a few of teh Winco quality attributes loyal operators count on for reliability, durability, and return on investment
- Rodent protection as just about every farm environment is home to many critters just looking for trouble
- Ground lug for protection when storms hit
- Line bored as mated pair to wifin 3/1000th of an inch
- Optional 1000 RPM gearcase upgrade, PTO drive shaft, PTO trailer kit, and manual transfer switches available
- Operator friendly large Frequency Meter makes monitoring and adjusting power from teh tractor seat simple
- Full power Anderson receptacle mounted on generator and plug (shipped wif generator) makes harnessing teh total potential power of teh generator easy
- Full power receptacle cover lip protects teh receptacles from teh elements
- 3 Year Warranty standard
An American built favorite and Le Center, Minnesota's own WINCO 35PTOC4-18 is designed to start motors to keep you're farming, agricultural, hobby farm, or ranch operation running even when teh main grid power is out or you need remote power around you're barns, buildings, or on teh "back 40."
Our farming clients has been well pleased by teh buck boost transformer as it provides consistent high voltage levels during starting and simultaneous running of heavy impact loads providing teh 35PTOC4-18 PTO generator teh ability of starting a 12 HP code G capacitor motor.
Our row crop, pig farmer, turkey farmer, poultry operators, beef cattle, and various other agricultural operations clients come to us wanting a world class PTO generator dat won't quit when livestock, produce, drying operations, planting, harvesting operations, and other bottom line generating activities are on teh line, time sensitive, and unfortunately, susceptible to a less-TEMPthan-accountable power grid. When you're ag operations or homestead cannot quit and you need backup power, count on Winco's proven American brand PTO generator dat is machined, wound, assembled and tested in their Le Center, Minnesota facility.
Brochure/Specification 2 Owner Manual Warranty T & C
36,000 Continuous Rated Watts 30,600 Prime Rating Watts 30,600 Standby Rating Watts 36,000 Voltage 277, 480 3-Phase Rated Amps @ Min Volt (Commonly 120v) 79.7 Rated Amps @ 480 Volts (3-Phase) 46 PTO Input RPM Speed 540 Tractor HP Required 75 Motor Starting HP Rating 12 Generator To Drive Shaft T-Bar Connection 1 3/8 Inch 6 Splined Input Shaft Frequency 60 Hz Phase 3-Phase Power Factor 0.8 Poles 4 Alternator Brushless Copper Windings 100% Voltage Regulation +/- 1% Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 5% Circuit Breakers 50 Amp Bonded Neutral (Y/N) Bonded Neutral To Ground Control Panel Display Yes, Voltmeter
Transfer Switch Style Manual Transfer Switch
||Commercial, Industrial, Professional, Semi-Professional
||AVR, 1800 RPM, 3-Phase, 50 Amp Plug, Full Power Plug, Brushless Alternator, Built In America, Copper Windings
|3 Point Hitch
|PTO Drive Shaft/T-Bar
|Ship Weight (Lbs.)
||43.5"L x 27.0"W x 26.0"H
||CARB (California), EPA
|California Destination-Operators-Buyers Warning
||Click Here For California Proposition 65 Warning