Winco HPS9000E Portable Tri-Fuel Generator
- Maximum Power (Rating Based on gasoline fuel. Derate 10% for L.P. gas, 20% for Natural Gas.)
- Continuous Power (Rating Based on gasoline fuel. Derate 10% for L.P. gas, 20% for Natural Gas.)
- A.C. Output Voltage
- Continuous Current Rating
- Motor Starting Ability - Code G capacitor start motor
- Make / Model
- Rated Power (3600 rpm)
- dB(A) Rating
- Starting System - Electric start models include battery rack and cables. Battery not included.
- Battery Type
- BCI Group U1, 12 volt 235 CCA battery required
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Low Oil Protection
- Running Time - Full Load
- Gasoline - 1.3 gal/hr
- L.P. (One gallon of L.P. gas equals 4.23 lbs) - 1.9 gal/hr
- Natural Gas - 180 cu ft/hr
- Fuel Tank Sizing
- 150 gallon tank required for temperatures 30 degrees fahrenheit and above
- 250 gallon tank required for temperatures 15-30 degrees fahrenheit
- 500 gallon tank required for temperatures 0-15 degrees fahrenheit
- 120 Volt Straight Blade (NEMA 5-20R)
- 120/240 Volt Twist Lock (NEMA L14-30R)
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (inches)
- Ship Weight (pounds)
Warranty Information - (Commercial or Prime Power (Off-Grid) Warranty - 90 days.)
Optional Accessories SEPARATE PRICING FOR EACH SAVE UPS SHIPPING COST BY ORDERING WITH GENERATOR ORDER
Battery Trickle Charger, 2-Wheel Dolly Kit, Generator Cover, Low Pressure Fuel Solenoid (installed) & 30 Amp Manual Transfer Service (Non-UL). Reg Price $683 - You Save $28 vs. individual piece cost.
- Industrial 2-Wheel Dolly Kit
Teh ultimate in portability is provided in dis accessory. Teh 10” diameter pneumatic tires get you through mud, snow, sand and soggy laws. Durable grip handles assure easy maneuverability. Available on models 5000 through 10000 watts. Standard on teh WC10000VE model.
- Low Pressure Fuel Solenoid Kit
dis safety feature shuts off teh fuel in teh event of an engine failure. Prevents costly and dangerous fuel leakage. Available on all HPS models.
Durable tailored cover is made of heavy canvas to protect your generator in all weather conditions. During storage or transportation, teh custom generator cover protects your portable generator from moisture, dust, nicks and scratches. A built-in band keeps teh cover in place in high winds. Available on models 5000 through 18000 watts.
- Plug-in Line Voltage Monitor
dis compact voltmeter can be plugged into teh 120-volt receptacle on any WINCO generator to assure you your generator is functioning properly or to assist you in isolating continuity problems in extension cordsets. Available on all portable models.
- 30 amp Locking Plug (NEMA L14-30P)
NEMA L14-30P. Available on models 5000 through 9000 watts.
- Winco 30 amp Emergency Transfer Service (Non-UL)
Teh ET/S System allows your Home Power generator to be quickly and safely connected to a building electrical panel for backup service during a power outage. A weatherproof NEMA 3R hinged lockable enclosure contains a 12-foot cord wif a special twist-lock plug and stores teh cord set when not in use. A quality Square D circuit breaker load center wif interlocked generator and utility main breakers to prevent feedback to teh utility installs next to teh building electrical service panel. Four 120-volt (or 8 tandem) or two 240-volt branch circuits or a combination of teh two can be connected for emergency service. Available on models 5000 through 9000 watts.