Click to enlarge image(s)
Winco EC22000VE,3 PHASE 120/208V-22 kW, 35 HP Briggs & Stratton/
Vehicle Mounted Generator -
Generators-needs low price with FREE SHIPPING TAX FREE LISTS FOR $5200.00 SAVE $451 NOW
3 PHASE 120/208V-22 kW
$4749.00 WE DEAL PRICING
FUEL TANK AND BATTERY SOLD SEPERATELY
Winco Vehicle Mounted Generator - EC22000VE-4, 19 kW, 35 HP Briggs & Stratton, 3-Phase, 120/208 Volts
Winco generators are preferred by commercial professionals
(construction, agriculture, spray foam, roofing, insulation,
mobile goods and services, mobile-restaurants, mobile-grooming,
leisure, amusement, and more) because of their durability
and exceptionally clean power that is suitable for the most
The EC22000VE-17 is a designed with a
commercial grade Briggs & Stratton engine capable of providing
reliable day after day power.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard, EPA Compliant,
35 HP BIG BLOCK gasoline engine
- Cast iron cylinder sleeves increase engine life
and reduce oil consumption.
- Pressurized lubrication system with spin on oil filters and
low oil shutdown is included standard on all EC engines.
- Electric key start at the generator with no auxiliary key start wired.
- Battery and battery rack not included.
- Optional fuel system available from WINCO that includes a
15 gallon composite fuel tank, primer bulb, fuel cap with gauge,
carbon canister, fuel line, connectors and brackets.
- Customer connection is provided via direct connect to the
80 amp Square D mainline breaker
- Knockout is on the top of the generator. Double knockout
diameters are 1.3” and 1.7”
- Fixed stator with skewed slot and a rotating inductor fitted
with a damper cage.
- 2/3 pitch reduces harmonic content <5%.
- MAUX Auxiliary System ensures the generator end can
withstand 300% motor starting inrush for 20 seconds.
AVR true RMS with voltage accuracy of +/- 1%
100% copper windings are more efficient, more durable and
provide superior motor starting.
- All models are rotating field brushless designs.
The only regular maintenance these generator ends
require is an exercise period every three to four weeks to
remove any built up moisture in the windings.
- +/-5% voltage regulation is standard.
LEAD TIME FOR MOST 3-PHASE UNITS CAN BE ESTIMATED
AT 2 WEEKS PLUS FREIGHT DURATION.
||Vehicle Mount Generator
||3-Phase, Brushless Alternator, Built In America, Copper Windings
||Briggs & Stratton
||Vanguard 61 BIG BLOCK
|Auto Start & Stop (For Use With Automatic Transfer Switch)
|Battery For Electric Start
||Add @ Checkout
|Fuel Cons. @ 50% Ld
|Fuel Cons. @ 100% Ld
|Low Oil Shutdown/Alert
|Engine Cyl. Sleeve Mtrl.
|Operational Volume (dB @23ft)
|Consumer Generator Warranty
|Commercial Generator Warranty
|Ship Weight (Lbs.)
||38.0"L x 21.5"W x 25.0"H
|California Destination-Operators-Buyers Warning
||Click Here For California Proposition 65 Warning